Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Trying to be a Good Patient

So, my only complaint during this pregnancy is the continuing return of a cold that won't go away. I'm in my second day of my 4th round with this stuff in the past 7 1/2 months, and let me just say that it sucks!! Congestion, coughing, sneezing, body aches, sore throat, pounding head...all of it, sucks. And, being pregnant, there's not a lot I can take to try to help relieve all this crap. I try not to whine too much to Ronnie, although he's very sweet when I do. Last night, he did a very sweet thing, and I wanted to share. My daddy used to make this homeade cheesy chicken noodle soup, and he almost always made it for me when I was sick. He rarely cooked with recipes, but thankfully, this was one of the few things that he used a recipe for. Anyway, my husband, being so wonderful, slaved in the kitchen last night for over an hour making me this soup because he knew how much better it would make me feel. It was so good and yay for leftovers!! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life who is able, and willing, to take care of me, especially when all I can do is moan, groan and whine about feeling so bad. I sure do love that guy, and look forward to the many ways he continues and will continue to show me just how much he loves me.

No comments: