Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Going to be an Aunt and Ethan is Going to Have a Cousin!!!


Last Thursday, October 9, my brother and sister-in-law, called to share their exciting news - they are expecting!!!!!!!!!! She is due in June, 2009. We are so EXCITED! This will be their first child together. Stormy has an 8-year-old son, Reese, who is just precious, and is so excited to be a BIG brother!! It's hard for me to believe my brother is old enough to (1) be a husband, and (2) be a Daddy, but he will be so great at it. We are all so excited (I'm over using that word, I know) that our kiddos will be about 6 months apart in age - that's going to be so cool! Holidays around our homes are going to be such a blast!! I can't wait to find out what they are going to have and I can't wait for our little Ethan and their blessing to be the best of cousins, and hopefully friends!

This news brings a bit of sadness to our family at the same time. We all wish Daddy was going to be here - he would have been the most awesome grandfather. He was so excited about mine and Ronnie's bundle of joy, and I know this would have just added to his joy and excitement. But, we know that he's holding both of our children in his lap right now, until it is time for us to hold them; and, our kiddos will just have one more guardian angel to watch over them. We love you, Daddy, and miss you more everyday.

No comments: