Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3 Months and Growing...

Well, I had every intention of posting this yesterday, when Ethan was exactly 3 months old, but I just didn't get it done, so I'm doing it today, when he is 3 months, 1 day old. I can't believe 3 months have already passed since the first day I met him - crazy how fast time goes! It amazes me every day the new things he is learning and the new things he is able to do. It's awesome and I love every minute of it!! He is the most precious little boy on the planet; I can say that because I'm his momma! He even wakes up smiling - how cool is that?? He is talking up a storm and has the sweetest voice ever. I can tickle his little belly and get big, belly laughs. That big toothless grin brings me more joy than I could have ever thought possible! Anyway, I took these pictures yesterday and he looks like he's mad at me! He has gotten to where he will quit smiling or look away when he sees the camera...oh well!

Happy 3 Months, precious precious angel boy!! I love you to the moon and back!!
























3 comments:

Courtney said...

He is absolutely precious! :) I'm glad you guys are doing well.

Lindsey said...

Starling... I LOVE him so much! He is the cutest thing and I think he would make an adorable little husband for my sweet Presli..lol!! His eyes are BEAUTIFUL, just like his momma's!

Cason said...

Thank you girls for all your sweet comments about my little man. Lindsey, I so agree! He & Presli should marry someday - how fun would that be?!?! Love y'all!