Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas!!!!

You may be wondering why my page is already decked out for Christmas. There are a few reasons. With the impending birth of my baby boy in the next couple to three weeks, I'm going to be a bit busy! Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year, and we don't get to celebrate it nearly long enough, so I'm getting a head start. Thanksgiving is my second favorite time of year, and I'm not taking anything away from that glorious holiday, I just want to be able to enjoy Christmas music and colors for as long as possible since a couple of days will be spent inside the four walls of a hospital room. I'm getting the most awesome gift for Christmas this year - my first child!! What an awesome Christmas season this is going to be for our families! I know as Ethan grows, they will just get better and better and I can barely wait!

I don't know how much, if any, decorating will get done at our house this year. and that makes me somewhat sad. I love Christmas trees and lights and all the fun decorations. Although, it is sometimes a pain to drag out all the Christmas decor, it still brings such joy to my heart. However, I did order us stockings a couple of weeks ago for the 3 of us. It was the best day when they came in the mail - they are just perfect and will last us for years to come! So, we will at least have stockings hung.





1 comment:

Jenny Wilson said...

What beautiful stockings, where did you find them?
What a glorious Christmas this will be for you guys! I am so happy for you and your family!
I had Walker at 37 wks 2 days, so Ethan could be here soon! And Walker weighed over 8 lbs so I think sometimes your due date is a bit off!
Enjoy these last moments of feeling him move in your belly, there is nothing like it!