Monday, February 9, 2009

Prune Mustache and Aquariums

Ethan has started eating big boy foods. I know he's only 2 months old, but whatever works! We've been adding rice cereal to his formula for a while now, but last week we introduced him to some fruits...bananas, peaches, applesauce, pears and PRUNES (gag!). Anyway, I thought I'd try and give him some prunes with a spoon. After he figured out what to do with his tongue, he was a big fan! As you can see in thus picture, he was NOT a big fan of mommy taking the spoon away!

Anyway, it was a fun experience. I think he likes prunes WAY too much, though!! I had almost as much fun cleaning him up as he did eating it. =o)

Last night after church, they gave Ethan a baby shower. It was a great time of fellowship and fun. He got so many wonderful things, including this play gym. He played himself right to sleep this morning! He was so excited to kick the ball at the bottom and play with the animals at the top - so cute!!!


1 comment:

~Trina~ said...

Hey! I see where you found my blog. It's new for me, but I think it's going to be a lot of fun.
I AM SO GLAD TO FINALLY RECONNECT WITH YOU! I will enjoy following your blog along. Your mom has sent me pictures of Cason. He is adorable and you look incredibly happy! Blessings, Trina