Monday, September 29, 2008

From the Beginning

Ok, well, I decided that I should probably put some background information on Ronnie & myself so that our story could be known. First off, I grew up in Snyder, Texas. I graduated from Snyder High School in 1998 and then attended Angelo State University for 2 1/2 years before transferring to and graduating from Texas Tech University in 2002. I was a case worker for Child Protective Services for a year in Big Spring and then decided that wasn't what I wanted to do...go figure. I have been in the medical field ever since as a Certified Professional Coder. I currently work for the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, but I am fortunate and blessed to be able to work from home. Ronnie is from Kerrville, Texas, the beautiful part of Texas! He graduated from Tivy High School in 2001 and then attended Austin Community College in Fredericksburg for a couple of years before he was offered the opportunity to work for the United States Department of Agriculture as a food inspector in Cactus, Texas (north of Dumas). We met through mutual friends, Wesley & Julie Harper in April, 2007, and the rest is history, as they say! We currently reside in Dumas, Texas, where we bought our first home! We have our days when I miss the hustle and bustle of life in Oklahoma City, and Ronnie misses the beauty of the Hill Country, but we have been blessed beyond belief in Dumas, and have enjoyed our time here.



No comments: