Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby

Today is also Ronnie's birthday. I just wanted to take a minute to tell him Happy Birthday!! Thank you, first and foremost, for your part in our son - he is the most beautiful blessing I've ever received. Thank you for the person you are and the person you make me. Thank you for everything you do to make sure your little family is taken care of. You work so hard, and I hope you know how very grateful we are for you and your willingness and ability to work. Thank you for your unconditional love - it still amazes me everyday. You love me for me, no games, no regrets, just pure, honest love. I can't imagine my life without you, and am eternally grateful to God for bringing us together. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and know that Ethan and I love you so very much and are so proud to call you husband and Dad. I look forward to many, many more birthday celebrations together! I love you, baby!! Happy Birthday!

No comments: